• 4 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
God_of_War wrote:
Wouldn't a tournament be quite interesting to watch and be involved in if you had the same exact board and each player had to play from every position?

So, let's say we have 6 players in a game. The layout and starting points would be the same for each color, but we play 6 games of the same lay-out, with each game being a different starting position, but the same starting position that everyone else has to manage as well. 

Maybe the games would play out similar, maybe they would take different paths, but we would get to watch 6 people (in this case), play from every position to see if the same starting location was key, or how each person actually played their starting location out was the bigger factor (other than dice screwing things up).

Hi there!
sfclimbers wrote:
A variant of that would be the same drop for each iteration of the game, with each color playing in the same order as the original, but that the players rotated through the colors (i.e. red first game, pink second game, etc.) so that you could see if the drop was the governing characteristic.
sfclimbers wrote:
Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought that you were suggesting that each player kept the same color/drop each game, but that the tournament would rotate which player got the first turn.

Assuming that we are talking about the same thing (tournament rotates players through each color), that does sound very interesting to me.