• 2 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
I have a situation where the prize in the tournament was only 2500 tokens, and 32 players participated,
i have the following problem where i have 16 teams in an "american party" tournament and where i have absolutely no donations
so that the winner will only have the title of winner
without a single token...
on the other hand I have donations worth 21,000 in the 2600+ tournament

I think the solution would be for the tournament ticket to be 100,200, 300 tokens or 500
but then a problem arises because non-premium players probably can't afford it
does anyone have an idea how we would have tournaments with prizes that would not depend entirely on donors
and donors are in the vast majority of cases Hoodlum & maafi, who donate the most, of course there are other players who give their maximums...

“Vital lives are about action. You can't feel warmth unless you create it, can't feel delight until you play, can't know serendipity unless you risk.”
The_Bishop wrote:
Personally I ask people to donate 100 tokens to enter my tournaments.

In a tournament with 30 games (as an example) the participants will end with 600 tokens more, so for a non-premium it's just a fest, he gets around the game limitation plus he gains tokens! It's fair in my opinion to ask to pay a small fee to enter the tournament, but it's more work for the organizer: you have to check and record everybody's payment...

Especially you have to repeat the request twice to who doesn't understand and you have to explain how to donate tokens to who dosn't know.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein