• 7 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
dough_boy wrote:
I recently donated to a tournament, but the organizer didn't remember who it was. Can we:

1. Keep a visible ledger on both ends of what I have donated, and what they have received and from whom?
2. Add a notes when donating (along with user and amount) where I can specify why (tournament, being nice, etc).
Cireon wrote:
I agree these features would be nice. I don't actually know if there's an easy way to surface the donations right now, as they're not stored in a particularly user-friendly format, so we'd have to add a new storage element to this. Would be good to have this, but with the incredibly long todo list we have, it's hard to tell when...
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
very useful suggestion and idea dough :thumbs:
“Vital lives are about action. You can't feel warmth unless you create it, can't feel delight until you play, can't know serendipity unless you risk.”
vikingo1337 wrote:
Yes, for every kind of donation there is. Player-to-player as well.
"The brave man well shall fight and win, though dull his blade may be."
~Fafnismal 28
dough_boy wrote:
vikingo1337
Yes, for every kind of donation there is. Player-to-player as well.
This is the only way to donate.
vikingo1337 wrote:
Fair enough. You were talking about tournaments, so I just wanted to put it out there.
"The brave man well shall fight and win, though dull his blade may be."
~Fafnismal 28
dough_boy wrote:
Yes, you donate personally to the tournament organizer and then have to PM them what it was for. My solution solves for everything.