DOM12
  • 3 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
kwikool wrote:
first, thanks for a great platform for us. its awesome. I also am happy that admin is open to listening to suggestions  i have a few which i think will enhance the experience.

1. looking at one profile should tell about the player. i think the games resigned also tells something about the player. However in my mind, there is a big difference in blowing your wad , then resigning because you did...and conceding a game after the game has played out and its time to concede and there are only 2 players left. you kind of have that with the 0 tokens but i suggest either omitting those from the total resigned for conceding or separate those from outright resigning in a middles of the game.

2. have a check box for draw. this will eliminate the need for admin to be involved in every draw. if all players still alive check the box...then its a draw 

3. i am using the new UI  and when the box comes up for moving troops  its always in the way and making it hard to see whats going on.......i might suggest moving it away from the countries involved.

dough_boy wrote:
1. Resignations DON'T count if there are only 2 players left. HOWEVER, if you are in a Team Game and your partner is dead and the other team has 2 players, it does count (but shouldn't).

2. This has been requested before. Everyone chooses it, if they do then the game ends.

3. It is better this way, but you can drag it and move it.
kwikool wrote:
one other thing with the new UI  i have twice today had the UI not move my troops when i captured a territory i think its because the attacks button is above of the scroll bar to select troops when you move down to say ok...maybe it hits the scroll bar..... i think maybe move the attack button to the bottom