Decide your own teams
  • 7 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
JCUK wrote:
I have been playing on another risk type site for 5 years and just found this one. I really like it and it has a lot of features that are missing from the other one I play on.

The one big deal breaker for me here though is not being able to choose your own team mates. Is something that is being considered?
dough_boy wrote:
Set up your own game and choose join order. Then give the link to your partner to join.
kwikool wrote:
i have an idea for team play.

add a team type to random and join order.  call it invite mode.

make the person who creates the game only to be able to invite the other "captains"   for 3 team game 2 invites....for 4 team game 3 invites etc.  assuming the creator is one "captain"
once the captains are filled, let the captains send invites for their team only....

once the teams are full then start as normal

periwinkle wrote:
Or when when you join you can reserve a spot for your teammates to join....and it expires after lets say 48 h...the hold or reservation that is....this has been done on another risk site that shall remain nameless (ive actually played on 4 different sites before making here my home) I am rather fond of that reservation system....
dough_boy wrote:
It might be easier to allow for proxy joining. For instance I could indicate that peri could join me to games. Then when she goes to sign up she could sign me up on my behalf by typing in my name. This would work well for game organizers who know their team and have gathered proxies. They just fill in their team and then everyone else can join.