Whose turn is it?
  • 3 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
vikingo1337 wrote:
We used to have an arrow in each active game’s sidebar (@ 'Active games' --> ‘More information’) indicating whose turn it was at any given moment. It was useful in that you didn’t have to open a game first to find out. Or count backwards how many (and which) players were to move ahead of you to figure out what ‘5 players before you’ meant to the game’s development and your own next move.

Now, however, that’s exactly what you have to do, since the arrow is no longer there. Meaning that if you click ‘Turns’ and then open the ‘More information’ sidebar of any game to catch a sneak peak, it doesn’t do much for you at all except show you which players are in the game. And you probably already know that judging from the map’s name and the title you have (probably) given the game at this point.

So yeah, I’d love for the little arrow indicator to return in the ‘More information’ sidebar of each active game, so I can quickly work out whose turn it is. Not only would it save me time, it would also increase the suspense in that I’d know whether the next move is crucial or not to the game, and hence if I need to open the game and analyse it in full, or just wait it out.
"The brave man well shall fight and win, though dull his blade may be."
~Fafnismal 28
vikingo1337 wrote:
We could also add the 'Skull and bones' icon to dead players in the sidebar, as the game progresses. Then you'd get an even better update of the game without having to open it first. Whose turn it is, and which players are alive. Very useful especially for players who have a lot of active games at any given time. And equally useful for dead players who no longer care much about the game, but perhaps care about when it ends.
"The brave man well shall fight and win, though dull his blade may be."
~Fafnismal 28