Bad position
  • 12 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
kwikool wrote:
The end turn button is too close to the action.  i have inquired wit many players and ALL  not one exception, has said they had hit the end turn button by mistake during their attack phase. I suggest placing this button away from the "action" buttons..  maybe on the left side....
kwikool wrote:
it has cost me many a game especially when you are in a hurry to beat the clock
Cireon wrote:
We are going to roll out a new UI soon that will fix this problem. You can already preview this new UI by enabling the beta UI option in your account settings.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
kwikool wrote:
i have used the new UI now and its ok however. I have had similar problems with this UI as i had with the old one.  when you are at the end of a game and attacking one country after the other, i have had more than once the system NOT move all armies to the captured location but stay at the attacked from location, ruining the attack.  I dont know why this is happening.

but in my mind is just as bad as the old UI.

I actually like the old UI except for the END TURN button being right next to the attack area.  would it be that hard to move this button??  when your turn is over you can go to the other side of the UI and you can never END TURN accidentally.

dough_boy wrote:
The reason it happens is that attacks are communicated with the server. This has happened to me a few times as well. You have to ensure that in the interface it shows how many is moving. If it shows 0, then you have to reload the page and it will work. Sometimes communications just don't make it in time. It is better on kill runs to be deliberate vs fast.
kwikool wrote:
ah i see sometimes time becomes an issue so your in a hurry.....  is it possible to move the end turn on the old ui....so you cant accidently press it during the kill run??
dough_boy wrote:
That has been discussed but honestly, they are going to switch to the new UI completely and you won't have the option for the old.
kwikool wrote:
oh i see hopefully they will do something with the little glitch you refered to earlier ......i was using the new ui...and it cost me at least 5 games...
dough_boy wrote:
About the easiest thing I can think of is if someone sends "0" that it errors out and returns because there should always be a minimum of 1.
kwikool wrote:
except i think it sends one by default  so 0 would still leave all of your troops in the attacked from location.
dough_boy wrote:
No...if you watch it on normal the display says send 1. Whenever I have had it happen to me I noticed that it says send 0.
kwikool wrote:
oh i am sure that the old UI has it that way....0 if you wish to move no more