• 4 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Kawwa wrote:
I havent done any search for this, so meaby its all ready taken up.

I notice that in teamgames all wining players are having rating for an win, and all get equal as all others.... even if one miss 2 turns direct in the beginning and get kicked out and do not do something at all for the game. How come? Not fair.
farspaceplace wrote:
Im not a coder - but simply i think what ur asking for is basically impossible . Ok, so ur teammate didnt perform well, but how should "the game" know, that he died, because he was playing badly? Just because u die, doesnt mean u didnt do well - and even that can be highly subjective in many cases, if there is an argument.
I guess there could be a default where a ply who is kicked from missing turns, then by default also forfetits their share of winning rating points. But is it really worth it for the coders to fiddle around with the system, just for that?
B4rny wrote:
@ farspaceplace: yes, why not. That might get more players to join 'random team' teamgames instead of 'joinorder team' teamgames. If your teammate misses two turns and is kicked, it shouldn't be too hard to program he will cover your losses.
Kawwa wrote:
@ farspaceplace
I didnt wrote if someone playing bad, I wrote if someone is kicked out because missed turns.