Five spots are (still) too few
  • 4 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
vikingo1337 wrote:
So I just noticed that my original suggestion about expanding the Avoid List for players with the basic profile, a suggestion that was implemented earlier his year, has been taken down from the Forum. The Avoid List, which was expanded to ten spots, has also been reduced to the original (and highly insufficient) five spots.

So here I am again, suggesting that we expand the Avoid List once more to at least ten spots. Preferably 15. The reason being the same as in my first suggestion, which was that the site is now so big that players with the basic profile need more ways to protect themselves against an increasing number of new players who torpedo games, cheat, stalk, etc.

I am also very curious to know why the decision to expand the Avoid List was reverted on, and the entire suggestion and its thread then deleted without further notice. I’m sure there’s a good reason for that, although it’s probably not one that I will like.
"The brave man well shall fight and win, though dull his blade may be."
~Fafnismal 28
Cireon wrote:
I'm not sure what you are talking about. The thread is still there.

As to whether the list was reverted back to 5. I think I know why that is. This was a mistake in running one of our migrations. I have put it back to 10.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
vikingo1337 wrote:
Thanks for the reply. Glad we got it fixed again. Feel free to delete this thread.
"The brave man well shall fight and win, though dull his blade may be."
~Fafnismal 28