• 1 post
  • Page 1 of 1
Dima wrote:
Hello,

some of you who have participated in a tournament might have faced the problem which i am going to present here.

The problem I am talking about lies in the visibility of the tournament ranking. The visibility of everyones position in the tournament and everyones points might influence people who are loosing the tournament to atk the player/players with a high tournament score. This might happen on purpose or unconsciously.

Anyway I think it might be a good solution to this problem to make the ranking invisible (the ranking that you see when you click on "participants";) and also dont announce when any tournament game ends. And also remove the ability to click on already finished games to find out the winner.

In short: make the ranking and tournament secret and reveal it only with the tournaments end!

The adjustment would lead to a more fair competition, because every player would be forced to take care of winning the single game and not make his turns/atking others on basis of who is leading the score.

Cheers

"vorple: the real strategy comes when you cant just win cuz you got lucky and got the big card stack"