• 8 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
B4rny wrote:
Hi,

If you're at your endgame, especially on your phone, can't it be a good idea to have a 'attack all' option, so you don't have to manually attack yourself a big army.
If you go for example 90 to 40, and you're on your phone, it's really hard to hit that button 40 times. So with that 'button', you could let the computer attack those 40.

Just an idea.
dough_boy wrote:
I think it has been discussed, like an attack until option...the problem is the added complexity to the UI.
Matty wrote:
I'd like to have a button that does 10 and 100 attacks in one go (not sure about everything, but I guess clicking the 100 attacks will be a do or die in most cases.
Either way, first get the current UI changes out of beta, then we can think about this.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
vikingo1337 wrote:
Excellent suggestion. I lost a live game once because I ran out of time during an attack. Too many troops to kill.

There would have to be various 'auto calculate' options though, so you can stop half-way and change strategy if the rolls are against you. For instance:

'Attack all', 'Attack until 100 killed', 'Attack until 100 lost', 'Attack until 10 killed', 'Attack until 10 lost', 'Attack 10 times', 'Attack 100 times', etc.
"The brave man well shall fight and win, though dull his blade may be."
~Fafnismal 28
Billy64 wrote:
Any updates on this issue?

For example, game 708833...someone is going to get carpal tunnel when someone decides on a major attack...
Axobongo wrote:
i have often thought a 5 attacks per click and a 10 attacks per click option would be a good side setting an attacker could opt for.
Big armies and the clock are not compatible. Especially for people who play on a tablet [ if i try to finger poke quickly, the screen bounces into magnification and back like crazy, or it thinks i want to copy the attack button! ] 

It would be nice if the Timer Clock 'stalled' during attacks, or set to stall for each map command, for a few seconds before starting again. Thus if someone is actively clicking through a long attack with many troops, and moving distances, they have less a chance to run out of time.

So if one is actively 'clicking' during their turn, time clock moves slower.  {Also, i would like to advocate fora 4 min. turn option)