The idea to make it easier to establish a draw without a staff member
  • 5 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:

Hello everyone, I am relatively new to the site and it has already happened to me twice in the game to agree on a draw without being able to realize it because there are no members of staff online at that time.The idea came to me so I wanted to give it as a suggestion to see how others would react to it and whether it is possible..The question concerns the developers, is it possible to implement a draw agree window, or so called, where all players in the game could vote yes or no, it would be mandatory for everyone to vote yes, then the game would automatically end as draw, which would mean that points would not be lost.It would make it much easier to draw. It would reduce the work of staff members, it's just a matter of how and in what way and whether it can be implemented
“Vital lives are about action. You can't feel warmth unless you create it, can't feel delight until you play, can't know serendipity unless you risk.”
dough_boy wrote:
This has been suggested numerous times...and I believe is on the radar. Basically the premise would be that if you chose draw, it would write to the chat. Once every other live player chose draw, the game would end.
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
oh ok, i haven't seen it, i haven't reviewed everything on the forums yet
“Vital lives are about action. You can't feel warmth unless you create it, can't feel delight until you play, can't know serendipity unless you risk.”
vikingo1337 wrote:
Having this option would improve the game experience for the players and free up time for the staff. Win-win.
"The brave man well shall fight and win, though dull his blade may be."
~Fafnismal 28