• 7 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
dough_boy wrote:
It seems to come up all the time. Can we add a link to each users public dashboard (under "Send Message" ) that would link to your donation form (anchor link into view) and prepopulate the users name in the form? Would greatly simplify things and cut down on a lot of questions I see.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Perfect suggestion. Currently the location you need to be at to donate tokens is very hard/counterintuitive to reach.
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Cireon wrote:
Agreed that it's a good quality of life change. I've made the code change, and it should become available next time I roll out some code on D12.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Cireon wrote:
The button is now there.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card