• 9 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
lewiji wrote:
On the Edit Game Settings screen

Under Website Settings

One of the options says "Highlight recommanded maps by default on the create game page"

Should be recommended

Matty wrote:
Ah thanks, will fix it :)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Also, in create message page (https://dominating12.com/messages/create) it says:
'Seperate names with a comma'

Should be:
'Separate names with a comma'
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Cireon wrote:
Waiting for the fixes to be reviewed, then they will be rolled out.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Matty wrote:
Hmmm, did I fix this issue in one place and then forgot about the 20 other ones?

I really need to seperate between my own spelling and the recommanded spelling.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Cireon wrote:
This should now be fixed.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Preset chat:
This is a team game. To see what team you are on, look for the letter at the left of your username at the bottom-left corner of the page.

Should say right instead of left.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Matty wrote:
Virtuosity98
Should say right instead of left.
Fixed this one.