• Page 1 of 1
AlexCheckMate wrote:
I found a 5 player pairs game:

https://dominating12.com/game/1019333

When I try to create one of those myself, I get the following:

Error:
Each team should have an equal amount of players

Which actually makes sense.
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Cireon wrote:
My guess is that the game was created as 6 player game, and then a staff member changed the number of players?
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Cireon wrote:
I have now suspended the game.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Cireon
I have now suspended the game.

Just out of curiousity... what would've happened if it did start? Instantly give an error, or be played 2v3, 2v2v1 or even something else (or no clue)?
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Matty wrote:
AlexCheckMate
Just out of curiousity... what would've happened if it did start? Instantly give an error, or be played 2v3, 2v2v1 or even something else (or no clue)?
We don't know of course, I haven't seen this before, but my best bet is a crash. In the absense of a crash, a 2v2v1 I guess.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria