• 9 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
dough_boy wrote:
Can we show the value?

https://dominating12.com/game/1024187

It says "Card bonus fixed". Can it be "Card bonus fixed (8)"? or at least in the Game info tab say "Cards: Fixed (8)".
Matty wrote:
I'd agree, though I'd also like to hear from more people (especially Cireon since he knows about user interfaces - any downside to this?)
Personally I'd go for "Fixed card bonus: 8"

(The increasing variant is "Next card bonus: 45";)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
dough_boy wrote:
"Card bonus fixed at 8"?

Really anything as I joined that game and had no clue what the turn in is...
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Matty
I'd agree, though I'd also like to hear from more people (especially Cireon since he knows about user interfaces - any downside to this?)
Personally I'd go for "Fixed card bonus: 8"

(The increasing variant is "Next card bonus: 45";)

I agree that specifying the bonus value would be an improvement. I like "Fixed card bonus: 8".
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Cireon wrote:
I think Matty's suggestion is fine.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
elysium5 wrote:
Agreed with Matty's suggestion. It seems simple and straightforward presented like that.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
Matty wrote:
The description is changed now - thanks for the suggestion.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria