Changing team mates colour
  • 4 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Alventio wrote:
Hi

While I'm new to this site I've started to play pairs games and what I've found a pain is that to gain
a territory from your team mate you have to attack them.
What I propose is that for one entire turn you can change the colour of said territory to your own so
you don't have to attack it or lose troops.
I don't know if this is easy to program or possible with current game play. Just a thought'
Alventio wrote:
Sorry wasn't very clear with my earlier post

What I meant to say was once in the whole match you can change the colour of your team mates territory to yours
permanently, thus gaining troop bonuses for entire regions. If you think of in real terms you wouldn't attack an ally
to gain position on a battlefield, you would simply use them as your own.
aeronautic wrote:
I mentioned this when Team Games were first introduced, but I think it was not viable to program.
It's best to wait for a programmer to reply to this post.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Yes it's quite inconvenient if you find yourself having to attack your ally to get hold of a region bonus (for example). Always make sure that your ally has fortified out of that territory before you attack it so you will only have to conquer 1 troop. In the vast majority of cases you'll be ok just attacking the 1 troop.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).