Suggestion
  • 9 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
nate509 wrote:
I think it would be a better option to have it built into the map or somewhere on the background above or below the map. I had a few errors with it popping up in my browser forcing me to skip my turn.
nate509 wrote:
Skip my turn as in i couldn't see that it was my turn to go. I think it was due to the fact i had other tabs going within my browser so it wasn't showing me it was my turn because that tab wasn't currently selected "as in i had to type into the chat box to activate that tab again to activate the flash "saying it was my turn".

I had to play with it by selecting the background for it to show up it was my turn or type into the chat box. Thats why i suggest putting it onto the map or background so you can visually see it no matter what when it's your turn and to deploy your men and all that etc.

I also cant see whats going on in the battle intill i refresh the tab doing one of the above, then it updates the results and usually says it's my turn. The whole time though i was watching the screen and nothing was going on. Intill i figured the deal out.

There's most likely a matter of issue's going on but all im saying is if it's acting up to funny little things like that then there should be a better way to do it instead of have it a flash bar that tells you when its your turn and the rest of the other stuff.

So here's the run down:
If you have 1 browser up to play the game, dont make other tabs within the same browser or it will unselect that tab and you wont be able to see when it's your turn intill you type into the chat box to refresh the page to be able too see the flash.

Another problem i think there may be is when you do type into the chat that unselects your browser as well to not be able to see the flash, im still unsure about that though.
nate509 wrote:
Another thing i just found too, if you do somehow open a new tab or w/e to unselect the risk tab, the chat box or the game battle field, or the "it's your turn" will not update or display.

This is a problem for me and probably plenty of others too because i minimize to play music and select new songs while playing. Also i like to open up other tabs within my browser to view other things while im waiting for my turn in real-time risk gameplay, which is a short amount of time but still.

If you don't do those things then there is no problem but if you do this will turn into a none user friendly experience while playing domination twelve risk.

Other then that everything is flawless, the game, the site, it's all wonderful. I plan on becoming a premium member because what i have found here is way better then anything else out there, more maps would be better but for now it's good.

Just that problem im having within my posts above is just stopping me from going that extra mile, although the flash looks good and plays good for the "its your turn, attack, move" it's just easily flawed by simple things and not good enough to support a bigger audience.

Also a stats function win/loss in a users profile would be cool too.
nate509 wrote:
I think you should add a box telling users what he or she is doing so we know what to look for or expect. Right now it's look and see what happens, would be nice if some kind of text display could walk us threw whats going on while he or she attacks or whatever they decide to do on there turn.
nate509 wrote:
The timer freezes after every players turn, i have to hit the refresh button after every persons turn. The timer should be color coated also to which players turn it is just incase they don't know. Lots of latency going on.
nate509 wrote:
A arrow or line would be nice too as to whose attacking where and from who.
Pntbttr wrote:
I don't have much trouble with loading or the timer, I normally hit the smaller button to make the begin turn button appear, but thats pretty much it. If you have that much trouble just buy a better computer.