• 5 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
IsolatedBadger wrote:
Would it be possible to have the map revealed in Fog of War games once you're dead? It's a huge bummer when you're playing with friends and you die but can't see what's going on.
dough_boy wrote:
I think it is a security thing. Not even Mods can see it. This prevents someone else from sharing what they see.
Cireon wrote:
dough_boy is right. This is done on purpose, since it would allow dead players to divulge information and ruin the game.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
IsolatedBadger wrote:
I understand that thinking, but seems like it would be unlikely to happen. I haven't been here that long, but I haven't come across much, if any, of the usual internet trolling. Be pretty easy to report someone that does ruin a game. Personally I feel like the benefit of being able to watch a FoW game outweighs the unlikely chance of someone wrecking a game. Just a thought!
aeronautic wrote:
Be pretty easy to report someone that does ruin a game.
You wouldn't necessarily know who was giving information. You'd be surprised what players will do to win.
They would have a Buddy Buddy system in the Fog games, where when one of them gets killed, they would private message the other on who is where and at what strength.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.