Suggestion to fix chat problems
  • 6 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
cheetabrd wrote:
Programmers,
Theres an ongoing issue with in-game chat not showing up from the start of games. This causes players not to see suggestions for alliances.

Can there be a simple note added to "refresh to activate chat" or something to prevent this issue?

cheetabrd
Matty wrote:
Do you have some more information on this problem? Because for me it all works just fine ;(

How do you open a game? Do you go to the turns menu, or do you open them from a the live game lobby, or do you have the games open when you start your browser?
If you go to https://time.is/, does it tell you that your clock is out of sync (for more then a few seconds)?
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Hoodlum wrote:
it's the same for me, and i see it mentioned in the live chat quite a bit.

have you tested it in a live game Matty?
the first line doesn't show without a refresh.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
haloway13 wrote:
I just experienced this same issue.

According to time.is I am right on the correct time.
aeronautic wrote:
Is it possible that they have had an automatic 1 day chat ban?

Oh, I doubt Hood will have a chat ban :D
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Matty wrote:
cheetabrd
Programmers,
Theres an ongoing issue with in-game chat not showing up from the start of games. This causes players not to see suggestions for alliances.

Can there be a simple note added to "refresh to activate chat" or something to prevent this issue?

cheetabrd
Thanks for telling us, it should be fixed now. No refreshes needed anymore.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria