Tournament forum
  • 21 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
Cireon wrote:
I implemented an option for forum moderators to move threads to another forum. I went ahead and moved all the tournaments from the first page of general to the tournaments forum. There are probably more, so if any admin wants to go through and do so, they can use the "edit thread" functionality to move them.

Enjoy!
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Virtuosity98 wrote:
They've all been moved, but it still says there's only 4 Tournaments threads in the forum index. Not a real problem, just pointing it out :)
Thanks for moving them though!
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

elysium5 wrote:
Excellent work!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Cireon wrote:
This is because we cache the totals and they don't get updated when threads are moved. I forced a recalculation of the totals so it's now back to correct. I'll try and make sure that moving threads in the future updates the totals.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Rockbert wrote:
How does one create a tournament?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann