Non-adjacent treated as adjacent
  • 5 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
AlexCheckMate wrote:
See the picture:

[image]

This game: https://dominating12.com/game/946020

Funnily enough... it doesn't work from Brazoria to attack Gonzales.
The mistake did not cause for a shift in how the game was going.

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
aeronautic wrote:
Found a one way connection from Gonzales to Brazoria.... no idea how that got added.
Sorry for any inconvenience, I hope it doesn't wreck the game now that it is adjusted.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
dough_boy wrote:
It is weird...in the current code, they are not set to adjacent. So unless they fixed it already I wonder if there is a different kind of glitch?

NM...it was just adjusted.
Hoodlum wrote:
ahh that's my mistake i believe, . i had made that adjacent a while back, to fix a gltich/lag game where it caused a movement error, for one of those territories that was end game. i musn't have changed that back like i thought. good spot. and sorry for the inconvenience
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Wow, that was fixed really quick! Thanks =)

IRT Hoodlum

Can you explain how that quick fix helped you resolve the other glitch? Don't quite see how it would possibly work oO
Suppose we got lucky Jimi had a missclick (which had no detrimental effect for him/the game) and I noticed it ;d (and it didn't have a major detrimental effect to me either... biggest was that my 'clean up action' got caught in the middle, as i couldn't walk in the same way back as he could forward :o)

Anyway, really cool to see 3 people (who have access) reply to this within 3h, that's really epic/fast.
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein