Because I was wondering
  • 3 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
AlexCheckMate wrote:
So I suppose this is present here too? And clocks will be undergoing an alteration (in a few hours from now). Yes?

https://www.timeanddate.com/time/dst/2019.html

If yes... how will this effect (long term) games here? Should I worry about missing turns?
I assume all is fine... as I've not found anything about it... but I prefer to be save rather than sorry.

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Cireon wrote:
The server time uses universal standard time (UTC). That means it will always calculate with GMT+0 no matter the home of the year. Summer time has no influence on how long turns take, but if your country has summer time, you'll find the server time has shifted one hour for you relative to your local time, but only because your local time changed.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
AlexCheckMate wrote:
ty! =)
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein