Mention whatever comes to mind :)
  • 2 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
AlexCheckMate wrote:
There have been several suggestions related to teamgames and what partners should be eligible to do.

- the teammate being able to add time to his/her companion in case the timer for the turn is about to run out (especially useful for LT games in case something unforeseen causes restricted internet availability for one) - I'm down with this suggestion // https://dominating12.com/forums/6/suggestions-feedback/3177/add-time-for-teammate
- other
- other (I don't recall any others atm.... but I'm sure they're there.. just not scouring through the forum for it now =) feel free to add to the list (or to just create your own topic, if preferred)).

Now to add something new to the list:

If someone creates a game with a password, only the host is allowed to invite players into this game; the following line is displayed when others do try: Only the host can invite players for password protected games. - I'd however like to see that a teammate also has unlocked access to invite people in those games - as s/he's essentially the co-host anyway :)

What are the opinions of other dominating12 players?

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Matty wrote:
The password thing is nice to have, but isn't necessary and doesn't do much at all. So essentially it's so low on the priorities list that I can safely say it won't happen in the coming 10 years...

The adding time to teammates: absolutely agreed. I just don't have that much time so have some patience please (especially given some ppl are asking loads of questions and demand answers, like this one, so I have less time to actually do them :) )
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria