suggestion
  • 4 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Hoodlum wrote:
Next Game Link. I find this handy on another gaming site, it will take you to the next game in chronological turn.. i guess it could show up in yellow if you have active turns. disappear when there are no turns to take. Would be convenient for multiple tournament, long term games to take.

an example in spoiler.

Spoiler (click to show)

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
dough_boy wrote:
I thought I had proposed something, but it would show up in the middle. I am also still waiting for the "take turn" screen to have more information about the turn, e.g. game type, dice type, etc. And the card turn in screen to have more information like, turn in for X, etc.
dough_boy is online.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Hoodlum
Next Game Link. I find this handy on another gaming site, it will take you to the next game in chronological turn.. i guess it could show up in yellow if you have active turns. disappear when there are no turns to take. Would be convenient for multiple tournament, long term games to take.

an example in spoiler.

Spoiler (click to show)

hialexcheckmate? :roll:

seems like a cool thingy to add =)
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Matty wrote:
I added this thing, though below the map resize buttons, instead of the top bar.
I think it's a bit too invasive in the top bar itself.

It's over there on the right (click to show)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria