• 10 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Matty wrote:
Yes, this is a tricky one - it happends on the live server, but not on my local server :'(

I'll look into it, thanks for telling me (I already knew it in this case, but still good to say)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
GriffinUcos wrote:
Hi Matty, when I finished 942939 and looked at finished games it showed I had conquered the last territory, and that I had 7 cards. My 4 plus 3 from my opponent. The change has happened later as finished games now shows 2 defenders left and 4 cards.
"Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake we must not interrupt him too soon."
Matty wrote:
Yes, in every way you won that game. The only thing is that it shows an old version now. And I have no idea why :(

I tried to reproduce, but everytime I win a game, I get all the territories.

Can anyone see a pattern?
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
aeronautic wrote:
The only thing I can think of is, were all the bugged games against 2 troops on the last 2 kills as opposed to 1 troop on the last 1 kill?
A difference in attack dice to defense dice (3:2 / 3:1).
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Matty wrote:
Cireon thinks he found it. I made a fix, but can't put it live today.
We'll see tomorrow if this is fixed :)

Edit: Oh it's late, we'll see later today :pirate:
AlexCheckMate wrote:
aeronautic
The only thing I can think of is, were all the bugged games against 2 troops on the last 2 kills as opposed to 1 troop on the last 1 kill?
A difference in attack dice to defense dice (3:2 / 3:1).

Nah, it's gotta be smth different :<
Here I had it against a 1: https://dominating12.com/game/936292
And here someone vs me, also with a 1: https://dominating12.com/game/937357

... and the one posted by db is also with a 1?

and here is 1 vs a 2 (4 even): https://dominating12.com/game/936723

I've not been able to find any (peculiar) similarities between these). When anything got changed in the (source) coded sometime in the last month? That would most likely be the thing with the cause?
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Cireon wrote:
We already found the root cause of the bug. It actually happened in all games, but the bug wasn't immediately visible because of how our storage works. A fix should be available later today.

Edit by Matty: Done :)
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Oh, oops, I took aeronautic / Cireon as the same person :P so thought the thing aero mentioned was the problem/fix. Eager to see how this'll turn out later on! =) Thx for the quick response on going after it ^_^
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein