I'd totally eat some pie now
  • 2 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
AlexCheckMate wrote:
There's this thing I've noticed and it's becoming increasingly annoying... maybe it's due to something I'm doing? Need to change some settings?

The issue is the following; whenever I go to a game I'm in (using my phone), my "start" for the game chat is in the middle... so I'll have to scroll down to see whether new input has been given. This is particularly cumbersome in team games when there's quite a bunch of strategy being discussed.

Suggestions? (Other than: talk less)

Ty,

-Alex

PS - feel free to also use this thread for other issues related to using mobile devices
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Cireon wrote:
We don't officially support mobile devices, since it would require large layout changes for which we don't have the programmers to implement it sadly. So mobile-specific fixes are pretty low on the priority list I'm afraid.

That being said, if there are any ideas to make things better for everyone that are easy, we're happy to take a look!
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card