Because... why not? oO
  • 4 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Yesterday, while strolling through some pages here, I came across some maps I have never seen/heard about before, for instance: Jungle of Despair and Basketball.

The maps have been played, however, they're unable for me to create games on (or are they?). Probably still in some beta phase or whatever... what's odd though, if you go to the maps page: https://dominating12.com/maps - you can even filter so that you can access beta maps... so why aren't these maps visible? Deemed unworthy to be played on and taken out of rotation? Or how should I look at this oO

Either way, I'd love to be able to have a go at them =) Possibly with the warning that they're in beta and that if/when stuff goes wrong, it's at my own risk.

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Virtuosity98 wrote:
AlexCheckMate
Deemed unworthy to be played on and taken out of rotation?
Yes, and for good reason in both instances. I don't remember specifically but if you find their map threads in the Map Creation forum I'm guessing the reasons are given.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

maafi wrote:
I always liked playing Jungle of Despair
Let’s play Twister, let’s play risk
elysium5 wrote:
maafi
I always liked playing Jungle of Despair
Me too
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."