Nothing 'Major' ;)
  • 2 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Something I just noticed. As I lost a game from a M/S yesterday and got it rectified just now, my rating breached through the plateau for the next rank. A rank which I had previously already purchased. However, the rank did not update, I remain a Captain, instead of getting promoted back to Major.

As the subtile says.... it's nothing major - pun intended ^^ it will probably 'solve' itself when the next game finishes and rating pts get added/abducted. Figured it would just be good to make it known, in case there's a really simple fix for it and you guys feel like doing so =)

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
AlexCheckMate wrote:
AlexCheckMate
[...] it will probably 'solve' itself when the next game finishes and rating pts get added/abducted. Figured it would just be good to make it known, in case there's a really simple fix for it and you guys feel like doing so =)

-Alex

Tested it. Yep, updated back to Major with the next finalised game (while staying >3500). So really no importance to this bug at all - but always good to know about what's going on =)

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein