Alaaf!
  • 4 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Came across a game without a creator a little while ago: https://dominating12.com/game/891146

Got me confused; how does one create a game, without joining it? I suppose it's either a glitch, or some power that I do not know about - would love to hear more concerning the event! =)

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Cireon wrote:
When you create a game, you can leave it like any other game.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Cireon
When you create a game, you can leave it like any other game.

Yes... but when I create a game, it shows up like this (example):

05 Mar, 17:35:19
Game started.
05 Mar, 17:35:19
hooboy11 joined the game.
05 Mar, 17:24:16
AlexCheckMate joined the game.
05 Mar, 17:24:16
Game created.

As opposed to:

08 Feb, 16:24:49
   The game was suspended by a staff member.
   08 Feb, 16:16:17
   Game created.

^There was never a creator Oo

Or, an example of a game that was left:

https://dominating12.com/game/897487

06 Mar, 12:24:14
   Joeyseven left the game.
   06 Mar, 12:19:56
   Joeyseven joined the game.
   06 Mar, 12:19:56
   Game created.

That's what got me confused. Hoodlum send me an inbox message though:

Hoodlum
Hoodlum said:
06 Mar 2019, 13:32
as for the empty games in the lobby. they can be created by programmers, admins. sometimes i revive one, but i notice a matty & stratosphere are logged on when there are some i haven't opened. maybe they are testing something.

So I guess it was that...

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Matty wrote:
Also if you create tournament games, their creator doesn't (necessarily) join.
There's been a few more weird cases in the past. Or a test game.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria