Undeniable cheating in multi games
  • 8 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Coventry wrote:
What kind f site is this? This is the most blatant case of cheating I have seen here and I have experienced 4 multi player games where teams and cheating hands the game to a player who did not deserve it.
JoeySe7en wrote:
Hi Coventry

The admin here are good people,let them look at the game(s).
Under "Information".The site is pretty good except for "some" very bad players in mostly live games.
Most are good players,you should make a list of players to avoid.

I been here under a year or so, happened to me a few times.

Whats happens to me and maybe you and many others is just plain bad players.They hit what ever is next to them,and sometimes you get two in one game. I swear they were after me (different players) until they started acting each other.

Added
I did not look at the game log.but I'm betting on the bad player theory in this case.
Game 897148
Coventry wrote:
I have no reason to doubt the veracity of admins. I am here only a few days and it has happened in nearly every multi player game I have been in. Here is the link and as you can see, this activity is NOT EVEN CLOSE to being the fault of bad players. It was deliberate and contrived from the very first play. One guy lets the other hold North America with only one troop on the border in exchange he gets to hold EUROPE and South America with no troops on the border. Then he wipes out the next strongest player with 68 troops vs 30 troops but conveniently forgets the one troop bordering marc. Marc wipes him out with one click and then wipes me out and then the instant marc does that he resigns.  I'm sorry, I lay this out there to see how the admins will respond. NO ONE wants to waste their time playing on a site where there is no fair chance to win a game because of people who get off cheating at a game that means absolutely nothing outside of this site points.

https://dominating12.com/game/897148
dough_boy wrote:
The admins can look at the log and see what happened. They can also look at the behind the scenes and see if these are the same people, etc.

They can credit you back coins and rank as well and if they determine there is a problem (sure looks like it) they can ban the people, restrict any new games, etc.

Also they can write you up for language in your chat.

Good luck.
Coventry wrote:
THANK YOU doughboy! That makes me feel a LOT better. I will wait patiently for the admins.
elysium5 wrote:
Please use the in game report tab to report any issues. They are then logged for staff to go through when they get a chance. In the meantime, please post here what the issue is and include as much detail as you can (what round a specific play took place in the game log, the name or colour of the player you are referring to, etc. It takes too long to go through a game step by step trying to guess what the problem might be.

Normally you can also include the same information as to the specifics of the problem in the actual game log at the time you report the game using the in game tab. That way we will be able to see the issue in the game chat when we look at the reported game.

Thank you.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
dough_boy wrote:
Another thing that should be recommended is taking a screenshot of the game at the times of "cheating"...