Active games and players
  • 1 post
  • Page 1 of 1
andinski wrote:
Respect to all, this sites creators and all that play here, as many feel ... tis the best risk site around, but i struggles with contemplating buying premium when it is so hard to get a game going these days compared with older days.

Im aware that servers cost money every year to rent and i guess the more traffic you have the dearer the rent to maintain a decent gameflow without lag, and the issues of too many freeloaders weighing the server down and creating lag, but id be all up for upgrading server capability to allow for free loaders , for without many people on the site, games are hard to start sometimes, though the wait to get a game going is exhilarating as we all know , and the most enjoyable part of the game , apart from those confounded dice that chew ya troops mercilessly at times.

Is it possible to air the server cost and how many premium memebers and potential premium members i wonder. I know that the more premium memebers then the cost will be cheaper for each ... whats the comparison between this server and an upgraded server to handle freeloaders I wonders

Ski