• 5 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
kwren wrote:
My D12 use case is a little different- I almost play exclusively with a group of friends I know in real life. However, we have a problem when we hit weekends with long games and 24 hour turns- somebody almost always misses their turn.

If we could change the time per move on weekends, or just all agree on a full game pause over the weekend, that would be great as we wouldn't have feel bad missed turns.

Pauses over holidays would be nice too
aeronautic wrote:
I'm pretty sure there's a vacation mode for each player to select themselves, in the Options on the bottom left of the game screen.
I don't play Long Term games anymore, so I'm not 100% sure, the Admins & Programmers will know for sure.
If so, that might help.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Cireon wrote:
You only have limited vacation mode options per game though, so it may not be enough.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Matty wrote:
We want a vote option at some point, where players can vote to end a game - if we can get them to vote for adding time (another 24 hours should get you past the weekend right?) then that may do it.

However, I'm not sure if we are going to get to that option soon-ish.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
jr502 wrote:
why not have an option to pause the game for an undefined amount of time, beginning when all players agree to pause, and ending when all players 're-join' much like the beginning of a game?