• 12 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Cireon wrote:
This has been brought to my awareness. I'm investigating tomorrow, which is sadly the earliest time I can do :(
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Cireon wrote:
I found the problem. It was a configuration issue on the server side. We sadly can't recover the emails we missed easily, but all future notifications should go out as usual :)
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
Cireon wrote:
Because we moved to a new server it may take some time for email clients to learn these are legitimate emails. Add a filter for noreply@dominating12.com if you want to make sure you don't miss any.
Cireon wrote:
Emails may still be going to spam, but we made some changes to the configuration to prevent that. The changes may take up to 2 days to fully propagate throughout the internet, after which emails will hopefully stop going to spam. If you find an email going to spam, please mark it as "not spam" to help the mail clients understand that we're legitimate :)
aghast11 wrote:
Seems to be broken again, got two games up today that didn't get a notification.

Nothing in junk mail either.
aghast11 wrote:
Ah just got a notification, though the other two from earlier which should have sent notifications still didn't come through.
Bearskin wrote:
Not receiving turn notification emails.

This was working fine until yesterday (not sure exactly what time I stopped receiving them)

Matty wrote:
Bearskin
Not receiving turn notification emails.

This was working fine until yesterday (not sure exactly what time I stopped receiving them)
Thanks. We'll be looking at this. Maybe tomorrow, but probably on wednesday.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Matty is online.
Cireon wrote:
We found the root cause, but it's going to take a bit longer to fix. Sorry for the inconvenience.