In the bottom right hand corner of screen
  • 3 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Madagascarter wrote:
Sometimes on this site (only on 1 computer though) when I click in the bottom right corner to send a message or try to chose a territory (In Australia or something) a new random site just pops up. I close it pretty quickly and I can't remember what the adds were and it is only on this computer where it happens. I don't know why though. However I believe you when you say that you don't sponsor any adds on this site, I just believe it a bizarre incident that connects this site with this computer. 

Has anyone else seen anything like this?
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Hoodlum wrote:
it's probably that your computer is infected with an adware program.

I've had to fix my kids comps a few times, or when they mess up mine, by clicking on links online that usually says..scan/fix your computer, or some dumb toolbar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WStzPZeZ50w
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Cireon wrote:
We don't purposefully show any sponsorship or ads on this website. If we were to do so, we would give full transparency on what we're doing and why. This is potentially a form of adware, since I think we have removed all the risky third party code references a long time ago.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card