• 15 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
4myGod wrote:
Hey there guys. Here is an idea I have for a new game page design.

It's not completely finished, but tell me what you think so far. The chat would have the same color circles as the log to show which color the person who's talking is.

[img]http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/9743/ideaforgamepagecopy.th.jpg[/img]
Seph wrote:
hmm..... whats the turbo button for? i do like it. it reminds me of the page for live games. is it going to have a built in log?
thaithai wrote:
i don't see the clock.will it be slower.it is nice
lol emmdizzle and thaithai are basic
Seph wrote:
yup, emmidizzles dead, nice to know he can loose :)
4myGod wrote:
lol, it shouldn't be slower. the clock will probably be in the same place it is now, I'll keep the black bar I think. The vote options will be in the top right red corner where it says players online.
Seph wrote:
i think Bob aka 4myGod drew himself as his dream rank :)
cody224 wrote:
I think it looks good, but i suggest maybe putting a game log button next to chat in game, that way it will be easier to find. Lol, cause i still cant find game log.
Seph wrote:
its the timer if you click the timer the game log will come upp. i guess you have ie?
Tamloo wrote:
Looks good... but it looks like you got rid of the status of people's units at the bottom left.
4myGod wrote:
I will add the statuses of peoples units, I'll also make that players list a bit bigger, I just haven't finished that part. In the new design the game log is at the bottom next to the players list.