There was a bit of lag so I pressed it again...
  • 4 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Madagascarter wrote:
Can you move the End turn button in a slightly different position, like just below where the end phase button would be to stop you accidentally ending your turn before you fortify.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Cireon wrote:
There are logical reasons why the end turn and end phase buttons are in the place they are, and just moving the end turn button down would break an important pattern I tried to introduce there.

I do appreciate the problem though. It sounds to me this only really happens if you try clicking the button at exactly the wrong time, but it's still not a very nice thing. We tried coming up with a better design for the top game bar during the game, but nobody really had a good design. I don't really want to make quick changes to the game bar because there's always gonna be another thing that is annoying, so if you want this fixed I suggest getting involved with coming up with a better way to design the entire bar in general.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
dough_boy wrote:
Kyla
what about making the "End Turn" button red-ish?
I think the problem is that if you are doing a lot of attacking and you just pound the attack button before you know it you have "overattacked" and inadvertently hit the end phase and then end turn button.