For long term games
  • 3 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Madagascarter wrote:
In one of my games recently I was playing, which started as an 8 player game but as the game moved on, with broken alliances and everything there were 3 players left. Me and Yamatoclan had decided that Alfredwilsted was the greatest threat so I know I definitely started attacking him, However the day the alliance was made, Alfredwilsted went inactive so I was attacking an inactive player, Because he want inactive it mucked up the balance of the game as Yamato (who was after Afred in order listings) had an extra turn on me.

What I'm suggesting is a way to return the clock to see what would have happened in a situation where all players took their turns.

Here is the game

Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Matty wrote:
We can't revert games just like that. Things are setup so that it's hard to modify past things.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Cireon wrote:
We could in theory replay the game to that point though. We have that information.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card