For 1vs1 games
  • 4 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
MuzuaneAskari wrote:
First of all, I searched for a thread about this and I haven´t found anything, and I was pretty sure that some years ago somebody suggested it. If it is not implemented I guess that it is because it is far from being a priority. Anyway, it won´t hurt anybody to share this idea.

Sometimes I play 3 or 4 games in a row against the same player in 1vs1. Quite often the first turn is for the same player, and though it is not decisive, at least we may say that is an advantage.

I wonder if it would be possible to create a “3 or 5 games match” where the first turn would be alternative.
In a match at the best of 3, if someone wins 2 games the third one won´t happen (and nobody gets advantage for the first turn).
In terms of points I guess that there is no need of any change. Every game is considered as a normal one.
Gato que avanza, Perro que ladra
dough_boy wrote:
This has been proposed as there is a statistical advantage to going first in 1:1 games.
Cireon wrote:
There is a lot of UI work and technical challenges to overcome to get this working, so while it’s a great idea, it’s not a priority due to its high implementation cost.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card