• 6 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Hoodlum wrote:
Group messages.

scenario.
Sent a whole bunch of duplicate messages out while playing a forum game.. but the moderators of the forum games have to be included, as well as the player..as i was doing duplicates in bulk, i forgot to add the players..

anyway, not just for these forum games, but sometimes you are added into group messages that you want to leave, but as more players keep chatting you still get messages. I get and send tonnes of messages already.

It would be good to leave a group message. and in the case of the mistake in a forum game,,,to be able to add a user to them.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
elysium5 wrote:
To add to what Hoodlum said, it would also be convenient to be able to edit the message title as well.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Matty wrote:
I don't think we'll get group messages anytime soon. The editing of the title would be nice to have.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Hoodlum wrote:
already have them., just wondering if able to add/delete a person after the group message is created.
Matty wrote:
Remove someone that is not yourself? I don't think that's a good idea.
Remove yourself - well, a message is a bit like email, you can hide them, but they are sent to everyone.

We'll have to think about how to do that. Also it should be clear that if you add someone, he can see the whole message, not just the part starting from where he joined.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Hoodlum wrote:
ah yeah..not remove someone..but add someone..