When you accidently send 20 troops to a useless position
  • 5 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Madagascarter wrote:
You have this for accidentally changing from attack phase to fortification stage, so can we have it if you send too many troops or to little troops to an area by accident
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Matty wrote:
Switching between phases is easy as they are not game actions. Taking back troops is a game action, so that's a lot harder to do.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Matty
Switching between phases is easy as they are not game actions. Taking back troops is a game action, so that's a lot harder to do.
A lot harder to do... Well I know next to nothing about coding but it surely wouldn't be impossible? I just accidentally misclicked and threw away a fair and well-worked (self-proclaimed haha) victory, leaving 23 armies completely useless. In a 9 player tournament game, that's a painful error ^^

I'm sure I did select 0 armies to send in - I hadn't forgotten to not send in all the troops - but I must have missed the selection by a millimetre :(

An "undo send in armies" button would solve these misclicks that often end up completely ruining games, or in this case stealing the game from a winning player.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Matty wrote:
I hope the new interface changes will make it less easy to missclick. Currently the new UI is only there for placing troops, not attacking, moving after conqueror or fortifying, but we'll get that at some point I guess.

A full undo, well, it's possible, but definitely not easy, and not too high on my list. Sorry.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
dough_boy wrote:
I understand the request, but honestly I am not sure it is the honest thing. For instance what if you made a mistake, but it was only a mistake AFTER you realized you missed something. I guess if it is literally undoing just the last thing you did maybe that is fine.