So you know when your getting ignored
  • 7 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Cireon wrote:
Are you talking about chat messages? If so, we'd love to do it but we have to do it in a smart way, since there's a bunch of data involved to get this right. For normal messages, it already exists right?
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Matty wrote:
I think he wants to know whether or not the other side has read your messages.
I'm not sure wheter I like that though.

As for facebook messager I'd have no idea, I don't use that ;).
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Cireon wrote:
Ohh. It is something that is built into forum software like phpBB by default, but I am personally not sure about whether it's a good thing either. Happy to discuss if there are more people who want to pitch in.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
dough_boy wrote:
I think this is in relation to Mafia. :) e.g. if I send Mad a message I want to know if he read it.
UltrasPlot wrote:
i don't want my opponents to know if i'm ignoring them on purpose, if i'm stalling for time, or if i'm just afk

plz no
UltrasPlot wrote:
i don't want my opponents to know if i'm ignoring them on purpose, if i'm stalling for time, or if i'm just afk

plz no