• 10 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
4myGod wrote:
Right now we have the option of 8 colors for the players. I have an idea to add more options to choose from. Remember this might look like a lot, but it's just so people have more choices. These next options are designed circles and they would be for premium members only.

[img]http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/3809/mapidea1.th.jpg[/img]

What do you guys think?

I will also be adding multiple choices of how you view the players colors on the map, perhaps circles or perhaps a box.

Also I'd like to add an option to switch how they are displayed, for color blind players:
[img]http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/1050/mapidea2.th.jpg[/img]
Seph wrote:
i like the idea just wish it wasent for prem users only but if it helps you make mony for the sit i like it any way :)
rubntug wrote:
I love both templates 4mygod, I think the design circles are an excellent way to display ones home country, as per your example as well for a premium member to show off their status, i have not noticed at this time one way or another how to despiser who is freemiun vs. premium and your example would clear that right up. Also the graphics are sharp and come out very clean, looks very pro. As for potential color blind players--it would be an excellent option to have, with one click a player could visually break up the board(map) at an faster rate--this option might come in handy as well when more maps, game types are developed. What happens if ones monitor is on the fritz and the resolution is messy or dull---nevermind, 1 click and my territories are labelled. Love both idea's.   
thaithai wrote:
i like one color in circle.simple color is nice.i like classic .with one color in circle, it is easy to play.u don't need to think that territory belongs to whom
1771 wrote:
i like it alot it's just one more reason why this site stands above the others!!! not too mention for the guys whose eyes don't work quite right, it shows care and concern. way to go bro! keep up the excellent work. Dominating Twelve DOMINATES every risk site out there!!! Sorry Seph premiums should get a little more, suggestion Mom, Dad what i want for christmas every year is a premium membership to dominating twelve. just trying to look out for you little buddy!
Seph wrote:
Actually that's what i am asking for for my B-day (November 17th)a prem account :) and the year after that and the year after that and the year after that :) i plan to stay with this site foe quite a wile
1771 wrote:
Well there you go my friend, you are already on top of it!!! good job little buddy!
cody224 wrote:
I plan to get premimum when my cc premimum runs out, no need to have premimum for both accounts. I think thats in november or something close to that.