Portal mode and Sudden Death
  • 2 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Madagascarter wrote:
I just had a brain storm. Sometimes you can't work out something quite as well in a life time than what you can work out in 5 minuites when your preoccupied.

Anyway Portal mode has the same rules as risk, but every round a new connection opens and another one closes. For example, during round one you may get an extra connection from Egypt, to Indonesia. Then in round 2 that one closes and a connection from Iceland to Quebec opens and so on. Coding may be a problem though, I don't know. The other problem is that if a random connection opens then a connection between Easten Australia and Western Australia isn't very useful.

Second mode, Sudden Death. Everyone starts with one teritory and all the rest are neutrals and then it is deathmatch. It'll have a slow start but there will be quick games. The only problem would be that if 2 players only territorys are next to each other, one could kill the other one without the other one taking a turn. Solution, Have first territories in Capital Positions. Although this is not a solution on Anchor Bay.

Thoughts?
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Hoodlum wrote:
the portal one sounds something like the maze/labrynth one i mentioned. changing connections,,, imagine it in fog!

https://dominating12.com/forums/6/suggestions-feedback/2554/special-gameplays-or-game-modes
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman