• 5 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
4myGod wrote:
I will be updating the code on the game page, mainly to go through and fix bugs and make the code cleaner and hopefully loading faster. While I'm there I figure I might as well try to catch the site up in features and game types.

I made a list of some of the things I'm going to add while I'm there but perhaps you guys know of some more things I should add.

My List so far:

- Team games

- Private games

- Change capitals gametype, allowing users to place their capital and receive 4 defending dice for the capital, and taking away the massive 14 starting armies on capitals, giving the user 3 turns to choose a territory he owns to put his capital on.

- Nuclear Cards, I will figure out another name, the idea is the same as the idea on our competitions website cc. When you turn in a set of cards it destroys the territories you turn in down to 1 troop remaining. Even if you own that territory.

- Vote to change a live game to a regular game.

- Vote to call a draw (nobody wins).

- Add Kings gametype. The idea would be the same as capitals except with Kings.

Is there anything else you guys would like to see added while I'm in there? Any more options or gametypes?
thaithai wrote:
capital with 4 defending dice is not good.if u code a method to calculate rate to win.the attacker can't win.
they lose capital because they don't up guys to defend
4myGod wrote:
I did, it just seems to not be working for some reason. It worked a few times though.