• 6 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
dough_boy wrote:
Maybe I am missing something, but I cannot seem to find out where I can get a notification that one of my forum topics I have created has been replied to? Do I just have to remember which ones I commented on or is it possible to receive an email?
Matty wrote:
There isn't such a notification.
However, if you click the list of threads (for example, this one) then there is a column "Started by". If that name is you, then it's a thread you created. If that thread is unread it means you have a reply that you haven't read yet. Go and click it!

:)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Aitch wrote:
The forum is pretty basic around here - which is probably why its so quiet lol... any plans to upgrade it?

At the very least, could a "View New Posts" button be added?
aeronautic wrote:
It's already there.
When you enter the Forum, if a new post has been added, the particular Forum is illuminated, then when you enter it, the Thread that has a new post will have a "new" link next to it, which will take you straight to the first new post when clicked.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
dough_boy wrote:
No...that means I have to come back to the forum all the time. Most forum software lets you subscribe...that is what I am looking for.
Aitch wrote:
Kinda... but a Forum wide "New Posts" button would be much better...