• 14 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Matty wrote:
I agree, that's definitely a good idea.

I think it should use up the add-timer of the one adding it, not of the one receiving the extra time. Thoughts about that?
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
elysium5 wrote:
I agree both that it's a good idea and that it should use the add-timer of the one adding it, not the one receiving it.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Matty wrote:
You should be able to add time to your teammate now.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Whoohoo! Very sexy :roll:
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Matty
Amazing! Thanks Matty :)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

dough_boy wrote:
Hoodlum
nice. can we see their cards next? :)
Seriously? You don't readily share that information with them? No wonder The Boys are on a whole different level. :dealwithit:
Hoodlum wrote:
lol, i barely chat with any of my regular partners, only when i wanna know their cards :)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Hoodlum
lol, i barely chat with any of my regular partners, only when i wanna know their cards :)
And then there's Alex and I who exchange hundreds of lines of chat before our first turn lol :):)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

AlexCheckMate wrote:
Virtuosity98
Hoodlum
And then there's Alex and I who exchange hundreds of lines of chat before our first turn lol :):)

What's worse..... you probably make up >50% of the chat :p I've found an even greater chatterbox...
Nice playing (or eehm... talking) with you ;)

Matty

You may have broken something while creating this option :x
It appears that the regular add time function is currently giving issues:

https://dominating12.com/game/976633
04 Mar, 19:33 SN007: I cant ad time
04 Mar, 19:34 SN007: InternL server error pups up
04 Mar, 19:34 SN007: No not good
04 Mar, 19:34 SN007: That costs me the game
04 Mar, 19:36 SN007: This is the 3rd game where i cant add time
04 Mar, 19:36 SN007: And i lose the game
04 Mar, 19:37 SN007: Whar r u up to

I've not tried/encountered it myself, yet.
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Matty wrote:
AlexCheckMate
You may have broken something while creating this option :x
It appears that the regular add time function is currently giving issues

Whoops, that's my bad. Thanks for telling me.
Should be fixed now.

Grrr, I thought we had tests for this :/ .