• 7 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
DpCarballo wrote:
Hi everyone!

I think it would be good for the players to be able to resign at no cost in 2-player games (or games with only 2 players left). It is sometimes annoying to be forced to keep fighting lost situations (particularly in big maps, where the game could be already lost, but yet there could be 50 attacks left to make)
Matty wrote:
To my best knowledge resiging only costs tokens when there are more than 2 players left.
So if you are in a two player game, or if you are in a 9 player game but 7 are already dead, resigning should be free

If it's not, tell me (with a game number please). We'll return the tokens and fix the bug :)

When there are more than two players left, it's not free of course, as you can potentially ruin a game.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
DpCarballo wrote:
I'm sorry if this feature has already been implemented. I just saw "cost: 40 tokens" and thought it was always applied"

Anyway, when more than 2 players are left, I think the cost should be higher, as it really affects the other players. In more than 2 player-games, everyone should be forced to still be fighting, I think
Sygmassacre wrote:
To make it too high would be to undermine the whole reason for implementing the resign feature which was to give players a way to not simply leave the turn timer running until they timed out and were kicked from the game. If you dont have premium it would mean you have to wait before joining another game so even though it sucks when someone resigns and ruins the game its better than waiting the 3 to 7 mins per turn until they are kicked
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Vlad_Tepes wrote:
Hi I'm new to the site. How would one resign (e.g., in a 2 person game)? I don't see any options for this in the UI. Thank you.