No Premium,
  • 4 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
SeaSrMan wrote:
Hello Fendi,  I should have Premium membership through March 2017 but am unable to get any more than 3 long term games going at one time . Please help. Thankyou. I log in under SeaSrMan
Hoodlum wrote:
Hi SeaSrMan. Your attendance score fell below 60, which triggers a game limit given by me. (I'm an admin here) 60 is a number, which isn't just a bad connection. It's a sum that usually means, a player who just leaves games when losing. Which is something I am targeting, so that we can have fewer ruined games, and to keep the site enjoyable for serious players. It also sometimes means that you could be a new player, trying out the game at first., your score may have dropped, as you figure it out, and don't realize (or don't really care because your new) that it is affecting the quality of gameplay of our community. While going through some low attendance stats, I must of failed to see that you were still quite new.
 I will take the game limit off because of your newness, (Welome to d12)., and hope that you can bring your score back up with some good attendance. Your attendance score will increase as you take turns, and fall as you miss turns. If you purchaed a premium, then you must realize it is an awesome site :). Premium members still have to follow the same rules as a freemium player. Please try your best to bring that attendance score back up. Thanks.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Matty wrote:
Custom ranks is a premium feature. Once you have premium, you can find it in the account profile settings: https://dominating12.com/account/profile
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria