• 4 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
tapiokapolis wrote:
Live speed games should have an option that every player has 30 sec to respond in each round, if the start button is pressed within these 30 seconds, then the 3 min (or 2 min with more add time opt.) starts counting down. Players who drop out will be kicked quicker (just one of the pros of this fix.)
Matty wrote:
This one is on the radar, though with 1 minute to start and 2 more (so a total of 3 minutes) to play.
Same for 5 min turs, but then 2 minutes to start and an additional 3 to finish the turn and 7 minute turns (3 start, then 4 extra).

It might take a while before we get to do this one though.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Vexer wrote:
Personally I think this one is very important. I had this idea a couple years ago and almost coded it but then we had matty and cireon rewrite all the code on the site and I figured they would incorporate it into the new code. Unfortunately I was too busy to keep an eye on it so it didn't happen. I would rather have this one than a new game type even though I've been waiting 7 years for the Kings game type.
Matty wrote:
Well, go and make it :)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria